It is simple to post similar content on every social media channel. But every platform’s users have several expectations. How you write, what you post, and media matters mostly.
Why do you need to post different things on different social media channels?
Your audience isn’t the same within every channel. Few platforms support media other than text, and few are receptive to infographics. The main thing is to tailor the content to the audience to boost what you got. A similar long infographic can’t have a similar impact on Instagram as it did over Pinterest.
Differentiating content within networks always implies that you need to create different content every time. That means it’s time to know what works and adapt to the network. A similar infographic for Pinterest could be separated into slides for your Instagram gallery post. It’s not real yet it’s tailored for fitting Instagram’s style.
Instagram is a popular marketing channel with many options to impress your people.
- High-res pictures: Instagram is a popular place to post just the photos on the profile. Instagrammers like the quality of the visual content and make their effort to change the tasteless thing to a delicious piece. Brands look to engage young adults and teens and these pictures offer an organic experience. Videos and pictures are beautiful and thoughtfully composed.
- Product photos: If you want to sell your products then post high-resolution photos of them in many settings.
- Behind-the-scenes: Another very popular type of Instagram picture that gives a little sneak peek about your business. These can type pictures of companies or people in the business, events, or pictures about the product making.
- User-generated content: If you are not good at getting great pictures or best product pictures or can’t capture any beautiful and fun moments in the business. So, just post User-generated content. This type of content can grow the Instagram account more. Make sure to get permission from the real poster before posting it on your account.
- Quotes: Both Inspirational and Motivational do their job perfectly and also most popular content kinds over Instagram. You could always create graphics with your favorite quotes through free design tools as adobe spark pr Canva. Try to look at quotes that support your brands and try your pictures.
- Stories: Another fun content type of Instagram that gives you access to poetry from tutorials, promoting products or blogs, giveaways, share updates, and host Instagram takeovers.
Rather than using it for his search, Linkedin can be the popular option for enhancing your business and making it seen by the crowd.
- Jobs and career details: We all know that LinkedIn is more of a professional networking channel, so the most suitable content for this platform can be job listings & career details. Use your LinkedIn Company Page for good hires and let people know about your company. Look how Google uses its LinkedIn page to share its company job postings, culture, employee experience, and achievements, etc. LinkedIn admitted that pictures get a 98% higher comment rate where youtube video gets played directly in your LinkedIn feed with a 75% higher share rate.
- Business news: Rather than posting about any job listing or postings and career details. You could even share business milestones and news over the LinkedIn company page.
- Experienced content: the times, you can’t have content regarding your career or about the company to share over your Page. So, another better way of the content type you could share on LinkedIn is which is related to the experts in the target audience. That involves industry stories, and training webinars, etc.
Twitter monitors every form of content that includes videos, pictures, texts, streaming, gifs, polls, and much more! If you are trying to enhance engagement over Twitter, you need to find which content could give you good attention to the profile in the niche.
- Videos: As per stats, videos over Twitter are retweeted 6 times more than the pictures and 3 times more than gifs.
- Infographics: Infographics are another important part of the shared content over Twitter that’s shared 3 times more than further content.
You can always use that help in creating posts with gifs, images, and videos.
Facebook is the best social media platform for producing leads and enhancing increased revenue for your businesses. Publishing the perfect content over Facebook is the key to take Facebook marketing to another level.
- Videos: Video posts over Facebook receive 59% more engagement than other kinds of content over Facebook that makes it the best choice.
- Images: Images come to be another best and performing content over Facebook.
Pinterest is a visual platform like Instagram. Interestingly, 71% of Pinterest’s users are just women, which can give others an idea about the type of content to post. Pinterest has specific features which make it more engaging than Instagram, for specific businesses.
- Images: Images are the appropriate kind of content for posting on Pinterest. The most effective way for sharing is to arrange on how-to Pin Boards.
- Infographic: Make infographics regarding your main topics then share them to the Pinterest boards.